On this page
- Using our website – legal disclaimer
- Privacy information
Using our website – legal disclaimer
He Tangata Digital Media Systems Limited (HTDM) has a website www.htdm.maori.co.nz administered by HTDM, which demonstrates how to use digital technology to connect People, as People are the most important thing.
HTDM design and build social media platforms to generate exposure for your business, increase traffic to your website, resulting in new business partnerships and clients. This is a service provided for individuals, clients, groups, stakeholders, businesses, community groups, etc.
Although HTDM makes every effort to ensure that all material on this website and all linked websites is reliable and accurate at the time of publishing, HDTM cannot accept any liability for its accuracy or content. Use of our website is at your own risk.
www.htdm.maori.nz links to other websites when we consider that you may be interested in what they have to offer. We do not necessarily endorse those websites or their content and we have no control over the conduct of the companies or organisations operating those websites.
Changes to the website
HTDM may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the website at any time, including any service or content offered by or through this website.
HTDM complies with Copyright law in New Zealand.
Content for personal use
You may reproduce this material in any format or media solely for your personal use, free of charge, without obtaining our specific permission to do so, as long as you acknowledge the source and copyright status of the material. However, you must not:
- sell or distribute any material on a commercial basis;
- alter any material or use it in a misleading manner;
- alter, use or distribute any material not by copyright.
The content on wwww.htdm.maori.nz is being continuously updated to ensure that our information reflects current trends. For this reason, we recommend that you link to our website to ensure you are getting the most up-to-date version of our content.
However if you do wish to publish or issue material from our publications or website for commercial use, you must first obtain written permission to do so from HTDM.
Please contact HTDM with your copyright request. You can do this by phoning (64) 27 2013347, or emailing email@example.com.
This privacy statement applies to personal and other information collected on the www.htdm.maori.nz website.
Collection of personal information
We may collect your personal information in the following circumstances:
when you complete forms on this website (including surveys, search forms, competition entry forms, registration forms, and other forms);
- when you create, modify, or use any accounts or registered user facilities available through this website; in the course of receiving questions, comments or other communications from you; and as you navigate through this website, certain information may be passively collected (that is, gathered without your active participation) using various technologies and means, such as Internet Protocol addresses, cookies, Internet tags, and navigational data collection.
Information collected may include server addresses, top-level domain names, dates and times of visits to the website, pages accessed and documents downloaded, previous websites visited and the type of browser used;
- photographs are covered by the Privacy Act and are considered personal information, and every effort is made to produce photographs that comply with the Act. If you have any concerns please contact HTDM.
Use of your information
The personal information we collect will be used to operate this website, to raise your awareness of the services on offer by HTDM, to provide you with services that you have authorised and requested, and to provide you with information that we consider may assist you.
- respond to any questions or correspondence from you;
- improve this website and any related services;
- carry out internal research and development;
- provide you with information about a service that you are using (including critical updates and announcements);
- eliminate the need for you to repeatedly enter the same information;
- customise this website to suit your particular preferences and interests;
- where you create a message using this website (for the purpose of sending that message to us, or to any other recipient specified by you), send that message;
- analyse website usage, trends and statistics;
- with your permission, supply you with further information concerning products and services that we consider to be of interest to you; or
- carry out any other use that is authorised by you or is notified to you at the time of collection.
We may use or disclose your personal information if you have authorised us to do so, or in any of the following circumstances:
- we have/give you notification of the intended use or disclosure and you have not objected to that use or disclosure;
- we believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the rights or property of HTDM (including, without limitation, employees or contractors of these organisations), to enforce any legal rights we may have, or is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of you, us, or others;
- we believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for national security in the performance or their functions;
- we are required or permitted by law to disclose the information.
Confidentiality and security of information you supply
We will take every reasonable precaution to ensure your personal information is stored securely and cannot be accessed by others. However, you should be aware that there are inherent risks associated with the transmission of personal information across the Internet.
Access to users’ personal information
He Tangata Digital Media Systems Limited
To ensure that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and up to date, please notify HTDM of any changes to your personal details as soon as possible.
Account security – your responsibilities
Visitor material and conduct
You and other users may contribute material to the website. You agree that HTDM is granted a licence to use, reproduce, publish and distribute any contributions that you make to the website.
You must use the website (including any contributions to the website) for proper purposes only. HTDM reserves the right to moderate (including editing and/or deleting) material contributed by you or other users.
We reserve the right to remove any material that we consider to be unacceptable, including where the material consists of some or all of the following:
- Defamatory statements;
- Obscene language;
- Other potentially offensive or illegal material.
Warranty for material contributed by you
You warrant that if you contribute third party copyright content to the website in any manner, that you have the right to use any such material and to grant us the licence provided under the heading ‘Visitor material and conduct’.
Contributors’ views are their own
Views or opinions expressed on the website are not necessarily endorsed by HTDM, and their publication on the website shall not be taken as an endorsement of any kind.
Banning abusive commenters or for unacceptable use
HTDM reserves the right to terminate a user’s ability to log-in or contribute material to the website if we determine that the user is using the website for unacceptable purposes or if the user has contributed material that is abusive or otherwise damaging to HTDM.
We value your comments and opinions. If you have comments, questions or complaints about any of our services or website policies please contact:
He Tangata Digital Media Systems Limited
Please include your email address or a daytime telephone number where we can contact you.